It’s easy to become bogged down trying to deal with huge amounts of data and content. Add email volume into the mix and it’s clear that a better way is needed to manage information and data.
- Connections are exploding – more people are linking up and sharing information and expertise
- Apps are brought to life – for instance, as deals are closed, the entire organisation can be made aware of such successes
- Discovery unleashed – with increased visibility of updates, questions, etc the entire organisation is in a position to relate previously hidden information to existing challenges and opportunities
- Sharing content – users can post new content: manuals, presentations, proposals, etc which can be instantly reviewed by peers and other experts
- Actively engaging executives – it’s easier to engage with execs and receive direct feedback
All of the above without having to send or receive one email.